Qualitative Research is recommended by GSS when a client is exploring a topic of interest. For instance…
What line extensions appear most viable and warrant further development?
How do medical professionals view insurance trends impacting their practice?
How can the content of a parenting magazine be improved relative to the competition?
Are there any unmet needs that home-based businesses could benefit from that we haven’t heard before, that we might learn from watching them in their “native environment”?
Qualitative Research Conducted By GSS
- Focus Groups
- Mini-Groups, Quads, Triads, Dyads
- One-on-One (In-Depth) Interviews with Consumer, Executive, and Professional Targets
- Usability Testing (to learn more, click here)
- Online Bulletin Boards and Focus Groups
- Immersion Studies
- Observational (Ethnographic) Research, including Shop-Alongs and In-Home Studies
View a sample focus group report
View another sample focus group report
Read more about online qualitative methods here.